FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

Would've preferred Bolton, obviously, but still fancy us to progress. Bit of a pain in the arse to get to Selhurst Park though, so it's a rubbish draw in that regard.

By the way, can we knock some of the wild conspiracy theories on the head now please and just discuss the tie in hand. Cheers.

So what's in it for the players that draw the balls ? Must be huge sums for so many to be in on it take the money and none blow the whistle. That last bit are you serious or am I being clarkied here. Either way I'm out, be easier arguing with flat earthers.

Owen is employed by BT on no doubt fat wages, Keown similarly is employed as a pundit. Wouldn't it be great if they just let normal fans do the draw from outside the paymasters in the game?

I would argue that it's more flat earth thinking to believe that 39 consecutive draws without drawing any team lower than the championship cpuld be put down to pure coincidence. It was those who tried to convince people that the world was round who were ostracised as people would rather stay in their comfort zone of believing the world was flat. It's fixed.

Borough market London Bridge for me,few pints then train to Norwood junction,just like few weeks back.

Arse end of London, IMO. Don't like the ground either. Up there with Vicarage Rd, Loftus Rd and Bramhall Lane as one of the worst grounds in the country.

Owen is employed by BT on no doubt fat wages, Keown similarly is employed as a pundit. Wouldn't it be great if they just let normal fans do the draw from outside the paymasters in the game?

I would argue that it's more flat earth thinking to believe that 39 consecutive draws without drawing any team lower than the championship cpuld be put down to pure coincidence. It was those who tried to convince people that the world was round who were ostracised as people would rather stay in their comfort zone of believing the world was flat. It's fixed.

Thats briiliant. So everybody would be happier on here, and think its no longer biased, if we had fans of Liverpool, Everton, United etc making the draws? I am sure your personal wild conspiracies would dissipate away if this was the case.

The League Cup distorts the picture because we come into the competition a round after by which time its mostly Premier League and Championship sides left.
The FA Cup is different though and just looking at the this years and last years competition reveals the following
- In 2015-16 there were 5 all PL 3rd round games of which we were one, there were 3 all PL 4th Rd matches, again with us as one and there were 3 5th Round all PL ties again we were one of them. That's pretty unlucky especially when you consider we were away in all of them too.
So far this season there were 4 3rd round matches which were all PL, again we were one and now into the 4th round there is only one definite all PL tie which is ours (although Soton will be favs to make it another). When you again factor in that we're drawn away each time it really is very bad luck. Of course if we beat Palace then with so many PL teams drawn at home to lower league teams in the next round, there will be a very high chance that we'll get another PL team. We're stuck in a cycle!

Don't Wigan usually drop their shorts and let the rags have their way at the swamp.

they even bring there own vaseline

why on earth would you pick a one sided cup game if your neutral its not even going to be close. the BBC again getting a big chunk of sponsorship money for showing it and what else could it be and they have the cheek to charge a fee for all uk residence like it or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.