FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

It's not, you would need to know how many teams were from below the championship in each of those draws, some would have none in. Obviously it is pure coincidence unless you think every single ex player that has done those draws are in on some conspiracy.
That number is taking into account the fraction of teams from each draw that are in the Championship and Premier League and multiplying them all together. I haven't done the maths myself, read the figure online, but that figure does seem about right.

That number is taking into account the fraction of teams from each draw that are in the Championship and Premier League and multiplying them all together. I haven't done the maths myself, read the figure online, but that figure does seem about right.

Isn't the easiest thing to do going to be to compare City's draws with say, the rest of the top 6-8 of the PL? Logically, they should all have the same strike rate.

Arse end of London, IMO. Don't like the ground either. Up there with Vicarage Rd, Loftus Rd and Bramhall Lane as one of the worst grounds in the country.

I'll always have fond memories of it because of the 13/14 game and gerrard's slip beforehand.

I'll always have fond memories of it because of the 13/14 game and gerrard's slip beforehand.

Me too.

Watching the Liverpool Chelsea game under the stand at Palace.
When the second goal went in it as pandemonium, there was beer everywhere, got absolutely soaked.
One of the stewards said to me 'I'm guessing that makes my job a whole easier today'.

But we still had to win the game, so there was still a lot of work to do.

Brilliant day.

(The ground itself is still as hit hole though - they need a new stadium).

How easy is it getting back to Euston for the 1840 train ?
Should be easy mate 10 minutes walk to Norwood junction then train to London Bridge and Northern line (tube) to Euston just 6 stops.18 minutes train journey and 12 minutes on tube.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.