FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

You have to be a Citizens member mate which gives you a supporter number, without that you can’t get tickets even from the supporters club .. Not sure that’s always been the case but it is now .. I’m a member in London and they sent a memo round on this the other day .. No supporter number no ticket ..!
makes sense, i am Cityzens only, not ST, so i had my fingers crossed for this but it's looking less likely!! however, if i was in an OSC, i could have got one in the first release, it seems

makes sense, i am Cityzens only, not ST, so i had my fingers crossed for this but it's looking less likely!! however, if i was in an OSC, i could have got one in the first release, it seems
Yes you could mate, we requested about 200 I think for the London branch and although some pulled out when the date was announced, we got the full allocation ..
I think you will get one tomorrow, if City take the full allocation ..

Yes you could mate, we requested about 200 I think for the London branch and although some pulled out when the date was announced, we got the full allocation ..
I think you will get one tomorrow, if City take the full allocation ..
How the fuck does ONE supporters club get 200 tickets? Thats a fucking disgrace. No loyalty points needed if you are in an OSC

You have to be a Citizens member mate which gives you a supporter number, without that you can’t get tickets even from the supporters club .. Not sure that’s always been the case but it is now .. I’m a member in London and they sent a memo round on this the other day .. No supporter number no ticket ..!
No you don’t. Different OSCs have different rules. The club allocate the tickets to the OSC and then it’s up to the individual OSC how they’re then allocated; some will only go to those with requisite points, some will go to whoever the fuck they want them to go to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.