FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Managed to get four for my friedns and family but not before the website had consistently and wrongly told me that one of the party had too many tickets allocated to them and basically fucking me about while I flapped and messed about with the ticket owners.

Just got 2 for 516 on the upper tier, can't miss the chance to visit that stadium and it'll be bouncing with all those blues there. Booked premier inn Enfield at £47 as well, can't wait

My question is why don't they just put them all on sale! I understand them not releasing the upper tier just yet, but whats the point in adding in seats one block at a time
Because if we dont sell them, City still have to pay for all the seats. We do exactly the same…

Because if we dont sell them, City still have to pay for all the seats. We do exactly the same…
That doesn't explain why we add tickets to blocks which were previously sold out. The tickets we could return without paying were in the top tier, not the bottom L1-4 where they have been sporadically adding tickets all day.

Last edited:
That doesn't explain why we add tickets to blocks which were previously sold out. The tickets we could return without paying were in the top tier, not the bottom L1-4 where they have been sporadically adding tickets all day.
Why i was pissed off at 1pm, bought in 424 then hundreds of tickets became available in 115 where I wanted to be

There is no paying for un-solds in the FAC. The clubs agree what order they sell them, and had to sell those they were holding back in order to be able to sell the top tier, and then hold tickets back there instead for the same groups.

If sales were slower the lower tier ones would still be held back, and any they didn't need would be released in the last few sales windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.