FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Why aren’t Everton being referred to as cheats yet in the media? We have been plenty of times.

They used that criteria for United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal at home when tickets went on sale in July.

The club never seem to stagger match day member ticket criteria like they do season ticket holders, they treat us all the same which is incredibly frustrating. Someone who has consistently been going to games for the last few seasons should surely be ahead of someone who's attended once.

I fear a repeat of Madrid tomorrow, although at least you need to have attended 1 game. Still pretty shit mind.

I have a suspicion that a lot of members will have been sorted out by people who know a ST holder who is not going. Friday night and the match is on the telly. Is a LOT of demand considering those issues.
In summary - if a member, dont give up hope. 8.5k is a LOT of tickets.

Just read the last few pages, are there tickets left or not? Got mine through sc but mate waiting until cityzens tomorrow

Just read the last few pages, are there tickets left or not? Got mine through sc but mate waiting until cityzens tomorrow
still some left for tomorrow would need to be quick though probably sell in minutes but bound to be plenty of spares going around anyway with a 9k allocation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.