FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

if I’m driving there and back on the Friday any advice on where to park ? Park at Cheshunt train station and get the overground train ?
I have heard the Cheshunt station car park is mental on game days I booked someone's drive 5 mins walk away for the same price, depending on the time I’m probably going overground there and Northumberland back.

I think I have only been to a match at Tottenham twice. The second was in 1968. City needed to win their last two matches to take the title: away at White Hart Lane and away at St James's Park. I don't remember much about that match although City won 3-1. I can remember the match at Maine Road: 'the greatest show on ice'.

I think I have only been to a match at Tottenham twice. The second was in 1968. City needed to win their last two matches to take the title: away at White Hart Lane and away at St James's Park. I don't remember much about that match although City won 3-1. I can remember the match at Maine Road: 'the greatest show on ice'.
Ballet on ice ...cracker..some good footage of that game knocking about

I have heard the Cheshunt station car park is mental on game days I booked someone's drive 5 mins walk away for the same price, depending on the time I’m probably going overground there and Northumberland back.
Street parking near bush hill park about 3 stops on the train from WHL often a good bet

Remember that game well. Dave Mackay just returned from having a broken leg. He still put 100% in, screaming at his defense to sort it out. Hard as nails. As you say 3-1 which set us on the way to be the champions.

if I’m driving there and back on the Friday any advice on where to park ? Park at Cheshunt train station and get the overground train ?
I’ve been advised by my Spurs supporting friend to park at North Middlesex Hospital, walkable to the ground. I don’t know how realistic that is.

I’ve been advised by my Spurs supporting friend to park at North Middlesex Hospital, walkable to the ground. I don’t know how realistic that is.
A mile walk.

Straight down main road, away from hospital. Hang a left and the stadium is there.

20/30 Minute stroll.

Talking to a couple of Spurs fans before our Chelsea game this year & they said they walked back to Meridian Water station after matches. Same line as Northumberland Road but less queueing. It's a longer walk but might be quicker into Liverpool Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.