FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

claimed we'd only sell 6k at a push and the allocation given to us was way too much.

he hastily deleted it just after 10am yesterday when we shifted 9k in 24 hours with ease.
To be fair he was highliting it being a Friday night and no trains back...Still gave him stick though ;)

claimed we'd only sell 6k at a push and the allocation given to us was way too much.

he hastily deleted it just after 10am yesterday when we shifted 9k in 24 hours with ease.
Rather than deleting it and making himself look stupid he’d gain some respect if he just held his hands up, gave us credit for selling out and admitted he was wrong.

Last edited:
if I’m driving there and back on the Friday any advice on where to park ? Park at Cheshunt train station and get the overground train ?

if I’m driving there and back on the Friday any advice on where to park ? Park at Cheshunt train station and get the overground train ?
Try and get a train from Northumberland station it’s a quieter station than WHL

I'd originally booked a parking space near Enfield town station and was getting the train to WHL but after reading the comments on that station after the game I've changed my plans to park at Waltham cross and get the train to Northumberland Park. There's a decent car park at Waltham cross too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.