FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

If you haven’t been before don’t bother trying to find a pub near the ground just stay around Euston/King’s Cross or other areas. Personally find the rocket a dump but good few such as Mabel’s tavern just a couple of mins away.

I tend to try something different each time down there so I think our lot are dropping the bags in the hotel at Euston and heading Liverpool Street for a change.
Noticed there's a new Wetherspoons open on Evershalt Street just round the corner from Euston Station.

Noticed there's a new Wetherspoons open on Evershalt Street just round the corner from Euston Station.
Suprised if so, the one in King’s Cross station is massive as it is! Went in once and there was 7/8 different teams fans in there.

Given it’s an overnighter I’ll be trying to avoid it this time but will keep that in mind when not as blessed with time!

We're we will be best place to stay for the night down there? We're will most people be drinking before it and after it?
London is so big that it pretty much depends on what you want to do.

The West End has everything ever but will cost a pretty penny. Parts of East London, which aren’t too far from Tottenham, are quite trendy now. Bethnal Green is quite Spursy but Stratford more West Ham.

I was down in December and it really is a splendid city in many ways.

Villa are bringing 6000 down to Chelsea, so imagine Euston will be chaos. Think Liverpool Street pubs will be a better bet. Direct trains to WHL and Northumberland Park from there too.

If you haven’t been before don’t bother trying to find a pub near the ground just stay around Euston/King’s Cross or other areas. Personally find the rocket a dump but good few such as Mabel’s tavern just a couple of mins away.

I tend to try something different each time down there so I think our lot are dropping the bags in the hotel at Euston and heading Liverpool Street for a change.

Loads of pubs around Liverpool Street
But I do like the Rocket... handy for Etihad of the South

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.