FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

In Euston there will be plenty of Blues in the Rocket and Euston Flyer, also O’Neils next door .. The George also, outside the station for a settler… !
Loads of pubs round there and all away fan friendly..
Ashton Vanilla are also in Euston....away at Chavski !!

I've received the email from the club with a link to my ticket. However, the link doesn't open and I've tried to copy and paste but that does nothing.

It says on the email that I should have a QR code but there's nothing other than the link.

I can't get the ticket into my wallet. Any help would be appreciated blues.

I've received the email from the club with a link to my ticket. However, the link doesn't open and I've tried to copy and paste but that does nothing.

It says on the email that I should have a QR code but there's nothing other than the link.

I wouldn't bother going; we're only going to lose anyway.

;-)

Try opening the email on a different device or using a different browser.

If the link doesn’t work you should be able to copy and paste from the https part (exclude the MOBILE TICKET LINK part).

I cant think of anything worse except perhaps three drummers. I have no idea why anyone would want to listen to drumming for 90 seconds never mine 90 minutes?
I detest these fucking things at football matches, not far off a Vuva whatsitsname for cringeworthy match spoiling fuckwittery …!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.