FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Wonder if it does go to cityzen members if they would put loyalty restrictions on or if it would just be an open sale

It’s been a while but there’s a number of stops on the Overground from Liverpool Street too.

Also, The City (finance district) is awash with bars full of spivs making their business deals. Brick Lane not too far either.

Take plenty of money. I paid £7.25 for one pint in the West End last month.
Not that outrageous when you consider I paid £28 for 4 pints of Cruzcampo in BASK opposite Stockport station when on a night out with mates over Christmas

Would anybody kindly get me 2 adult tickets if your not attending, I'll pay obviously.

Last edited:
Sick of all the moaning about the kick off time, it's been going on years and will continue to carry on. Get use to it.
People aren't complaining because the fans have been slightly inconvenienced. People are complaining cause fans have been completely disregarded!

All you have to do is read this thread to see the number of people who were going to make the trip but now can't

Thats still got to be one of the best comebacks of all time, I had completely forgotten Fowler & Mcpointalot were playing for us & Michael brown was playing for them.
And we'll see the fucking Villa goal time & time again in the build up but lucky to have this even mentioned.

£60 to £175 - wonder if @staffsblue got a good commission. When they get expensive I turn to the Borehamwood ones, about a mile from the station via pubs and Nandos £48 now. It is a lot of messing for Spurs but good for the M1.

Yeah, that's how yield management works. When there's a sudden increase in demand, hotels, airlines, railway companies etc. react by bumping up prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.