FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

We'll have two weeks to prepare for this and the game after is Burnley at home so I think Pep will play close to a full strength side with the exception of Ortega and maybe Oscar Bobb. I reckon Rodri will start and there's a good chance this will be Kevin's first start too. If Son is missing for them we may finally get a win there.

South Korea have Bahrain, Jordan & Malaysia in the group stages. They will piss that group.

Round of 16 is 28th to 31st Jan.

4th round of the FA Cup is the weekend of 27th Jan, so like I said, no chance of Son playing against us mate.
I think Maddison is also a couple of weeks off so even if he plays he’ll be nowhere near up to speed

It’s not just that. It’s the extra fixtures that progression gives you towards the end of the season. It helps that we are out of the league cup though.
Spurs away currently pencilled in for semi final day, so a good chance that gets moved to one of the last games - be nice to win the league there.

Brighton would also be arranged should we get that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.