FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

113 left for sale out of the original 5800 or so, easily going to sell out
I don’t think that’s how it works, I’m fairly sure they release tickets in chunks so only 2000 could’ve gone on sale so far and they’ll release the remaining 4K tickets as more get sold

I don’t think that’s how it works, I’m fairly sure they release tickets in chunks so only 2000 could’ve gone on sale so far and they’ll release the remaining 4K tickets as more get sold
I Still think it should be a comfy sell out tho

No you don’t. Different OSCs have different rules. The club allocate the tickets to the OSC and then it’s up to the individual OSC how they’re then allocated; some will only go to those with requisite points, some will go to whoever the fuck they want them to go to.
Not disputing that mate just telling it as it is in London, didn’t realise different SC had different rules though …

I’m the biggest critic of the OSC getting big allocations for away games, but nobody can have a go at them for getting what they want for this game.

Nobody would have predicted us getting anywhere near selling out 9000 in London on a Friday night with 12 days notice.

I’m sure the last minute winner persuaded a lot more to go and momentum has meant we will easily sell out - but nobody could have predicted it.

I’m the biggest critic of the OSC getting big allocations for away games, but nobody can have a go at them for getting what they want for this game.

Nobody would have predicted us getting anywhere near selling out 9000 in London on a Friday night with 12 days notice.

I’m sure the last minute winner persuaded a lot more to go and momentum has meant we will easily sell out - but nobody could have predicted it.
I think, like you say, this is a one off based on the numbers and predicted take up on tickets, normally it’s about 10 tickets max for hundreds of members …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.