FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Plenty of people had booze at the back of our Wembley final coach on the return journey. I guess it just depends who's in charge. I'm not risking this journey on a coach though, not sure 2pm is an early enough start.
2pm doesn't allow much time if things even only go slightly wrong. You'd have thought City would've learnt after the Crystal Palace game in 2015. I think that was a 2pm departure and the coaches didn't make it until well after kick-off. I remember doing Fulham away in the 3rd tier in 98/99. That was a Friday night match and we went on the coach with the Levenshulme branch. Set off at 12.30pm and didn't get there until 7.30pm, 15 minutes before kick-off.

Where do you get the “nobody can be arsed” comment from? Which domestic away games haven’t sold out this season? What a bullshit fucking comment
Jesus Christ, calm down BBS. OK, I maybe should have put historically. I agree, take up is off the scale, although I still have my doubts that we'll sell out 9K for Spuds. If ticket sales were slow, no-one would mention OSC's, who'd be quietly taking up the slack, as the old supporters clubs did when we were shit.

Certainly, for Euro aways (that aren't first time venues or Spain/Germany/Italy) without the OSC's we'd have half empty stands for most of 'em.

But, we have this debate every fucking time and tbh it bores me to death mate.

Jesus Christ, calm down BBS. OK, I maybe should have put historically. I agree, take up is off the scale, although I still have my doubts that we'll sell out 9K for Spuds. If ticket sales were slow, no-one would mention OSC's, who'd be quietly taking up the slack, as the old supporters clubs did when we were shit.

Certainly, for Euro aways (that aren't first time venues or Spain/Germany/Italy) without the OSC's we'd have half empty stands for most of 'em.

But, we have this debate every fucking time and tbh it bores me to death mate.
If it bores you to death then don’t comment on it cos you are just extending the debate. There are probably thousands who can’t get tickets for every away match so the least they can do, in my opinion, is treat every fan equally and make it loyalty points only. What you said before was just plain wrong, however fucking bored you were. And just because I have a different view to you I don’t need to “calm down”,

@BringBackSwales - most branches distribute away tickets in a fair and equitable way, based on loyalty points, which is 100% the way it should be my friend.

And I didn't ask you to calm down because our views differed, it was the aggressive and expletive-laden reply that prompted me to say that.

So, calm the fuck down, you absolute fucking bell-end or I'll knock you the fuck out (for the avoidance of doubt, that is a joke).

Up the Blues.

Forgot about this sale today.
Bought mine half an hour ago block 118.
118 is now sold out.
Good luck to all those in future window sales.
Less than 400 in blocks showing on planner.

@BringBackSwales - most branches distribute away tickets in a fair and equitable way, based on loyalty points, which is 100% the way it should be my friend.

And I didn't ask you to calm down because our views differed, it was the aggressive and expletive-laden reply that prompted me to say that.

So, calm the fuck down, you absolute fucking bell-end or I'll knock you the fuck out (for the avoidance of doubt, that is a joke).

Up the Blues.
For the avoidance of doubt I’m scared, very scared

Last edited:
Did we not sell 9 thousand plus at Arsenal for a league cup tie, Dzeko scored ?
Friday night matches are popular with fans. I remember us taking 8,000 to Bristol for a Friday league match in the 70s. We took 8,000 to West Ham a few years back. The atmosphere is fantastic at these Friday games. Football is a great way to spend a Friday night. Transport is the only problem if you don't like coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.