FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

So London OSC got a bit of stick for an alleged 200 tickets. I was a member and I think you needed City membership minimum to receive any through them. No harm done, IMO.
Depends whether they are giving tickets to people with a supporter number or those who have a paid membership. Those who don't have a paid membership shouldn't be getting tickets ahead of those who do unless the sales criteria gets to that point - which it wont for this.

859 showing currently. Assuming no more are added they'll be about 700 for sale at 10am tomorrow. Anyone wanting one will need to be quick off the mark.

Depends whether they are giving tickets to people with a supporter number or those who have a paid membership. Those who don't have a paid membership shouldn't be getting tickets ahead of those who do unless the sales criteria gets to that point - which it wont for this.
I believe it’s paid membership but don’t quote me on that. I can’t see why else you’d join the OSC if you couldn’t qualify for tickets regardless.

I don’t think the train travel is as substantial as what it was.

I believe it’s paid membership but don’t quote me on that. I can’t see why else you’d join the OSC if you couldn’t qualify for tickets regardless.

I don’t think the train travel is as substantial as what it was.
Certainly was true a couple of years ago as i have family who have had tickets from a supporters club. Despite not having a paid membership nor being a member if that club.

We know they can allocate to people who don't meet the points criteria so I dont think Membership criteria will make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.