FA Cup 5th Round Draw 2019 - Newport (a)

Just over 1000 I think. Not many left once the corporates and supporters clubs have taken their share. Probably have to book with Thomas Cook to stand a chance!
Is there direct flights from Manchester :)

If the pitch is like that and we go with a reserve team, it could be a nervy evening

Hopefully the rain today made the pitch a lot worse than normal

Come on people it's fucking Newport!!!!

We play Newport & Shalke followed by a cup final.

Now that isn't bad is it??????

It's not Chelsea away nor is it Barcalona we have the best draw in both cups followed by getting the 1st chance of silverware & heaping more pressure on the Scousers...
Getting through tomorrow & Sunday is our biggest hurdle IMO giving us some breathing space for a couple of weeks.
Win tomorrow & everyone gets a massive lift.
It's as if some fans think we can win the quadruple without any fixture congestion!

If the pitch is like that and we go with a reserve team, it could be a nervy evening

Hopefully the rain today made the pitch a lot worse than normal

Nope, it is always like that, I am sure they got it relaid for the Spurs game last season or more likely Spurs paid for it to be relaid lol but my boy follows Carlisle and Newport's pitch is often more like a ploughed field, not sure why it doesn't seem to drain properly?

Edit looks like it was Rochdale that relaid their pitch not Newport.

Last edited:
Nope, it is always like that, I am sure they got it relayed for the Spurs game last season or more likely Spurs paid for it to be relayed lol but my boy follows Carlisle and Newport's pitch is often more like a ploughed field, not sure why it doesn't seem to drain properly?
That's the issue ^^ not too many fixtures.

They’ve got two more home games before they play us as well.

Dippers will be kicking off at us playing twice in Europe in a week...

Takes place on Monday at 19:20 GMT, during The One Show on BBC1.

Numbers have just been confirmed:

1) SWANSEA
2) AFC WIMBLEDON
3) SHREWSBURY OR WOLVES
4) MILLWALL
5) BRIGHTON OR WEST BROM
6) BRISTOL CITY
7) DERBY
8) DONCASTER
9) CHELSEA
10) WATFORD
11) MIDDLESBROUGH OR NEWPORT COUNTY
12) MANCHESTER CITY
13) BARNET OR BRENTFORD - (play on Monday)
14) PORTSMOUTH OR QPR
15) MANCHESTER UNITED
16) CRYSTAL PALACE

Plenty of decent draws possible. Some will want to smash United but think we have to keep it simple, given the fixture congestion coming our way.

Easy-ish draw at home would be best for fixture congestion, Doncaster as it stands.
Millwall at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.