FA Cup 5th Round Draw 2019 - Newport (a)

Yeh it's not like we have this, Schalke, a League Cup Final and West Ham within 11 days.
I'm sorry any concerns hinder your love of the FA Cup! It's an absolute mess of a pitch and injuries can be picked up very easily on it.

Like I have said, we seem to pick up injuries on our super smooth pitches. The pitch didn't look great 2nd half, as it had a ton of rain on it.
Didn't look too rutted and was pretty even. The point is we drew Newport AWAY, so will have to play on THEIR pitch.

Like I have said, we seem to pick up injuries on our super smooth pitches. The pitch didn't look great 2nd half, as it had a ton of rain on it.
Didn't look too rutted and was pretty even. The point is we drew Newport AWAY, so will have to play on THEIR pitch.

Really? Maybe I missed that?

I was hoping for a special dispensation and to play it at the Principality.

I'm more worried about this fixture than the Schalke tie...

I can't remember a League 2 team having so much hype? (maybe in my mind!). If it was at home no worries but at Rodney Parade it's a frightening tie..

They demolished Middlesbrough, defeated decent Prem opposition in Leicester and also the one that sticks in my mind is that Tottenham needed a prime Kane to save them from being dumped out last year.
This is why city fans are the best pmsl

The pitch looked like a bit of a bog to be honest. Still not as bad as I've seen them, but playing pass and move football on that pitch will be a bit on the difficult side.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.