FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

Well me last chance to get a ticket theough a friend at john smiths has fallen through so do I ale trail and see if I can get a spare in huddersfield or settle in at home with Fox sprots

Luckily I'm in away end for this one just hope it doesn't kick off in ground.

I think it usually only kicks off when you get a large number of away fans together in a block eg the BMG games. Its more likely that any City fans in the home ends will be individuals or couples dotted around the ground. People like myself who have managed to get a single ticket courtesy of a Hudds season ticket holder I know. I cant see how a group of City fans will have been able to get seats together. There may be the odd individual who doesnt bother to maintain a low profile and is thrown out or receives a slap, but I doubt there will be much trouble

I think it usually only kicks off when you get a large number of away fans together in a block eg the BMG games. Its more likely that any City fans in the home ends will be individuals or couples dotted around the ground. People like myself who have managed to get a single ticket courtesy of a Hudds season ticket holder I know. I cant see how a group of City fans will have been able to get seats together. There may be the odd individual who doesnt bother to maintain a low profile and is thrown out or receives a slap, but I doubt there will be much trouble

Good points bud.

No. It was a Saturday afternoon game and if i remember correctly Malcolm MacDonald was the Huddersfield manager at the time
Andy May -ex City of course scored the Huddersfield goal. There were 3 hat-tricks for City. Tony Adcock, David White and i think Paul Stewart with Neil McNab getting our other goal. I always remember the Huddersfield kit from that game, a yellow and black chess board design!
OK I was wrong - Thanks for the update - of it being a Saturday game.
I remember the 3 hat tricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.