FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

It really winds me up how you hear people say things like "The FA Cup is coated in English cultural tradition!". No it's not, it's a glorified reserves Cup!.

However, last night I normally won't have cared, but because it was at our cursed away ground, I wanted the jinx over.

Wouldn't mind dumping out the rags before they can even dream of getting to the final again, same applies to the dippers.

Not too arsed really though, it'll be who it'll be.

Probably not the rags though, the old frozen balls trick should see them get the winner of Ipswich vs Maidstone

Mad that out of 4 games last night ours was the only one that doesn't need a replay, mad because to make that possible we had to score at Spurs ;)

Would love Wrexham at home.
It would be a media fuckfest, Hollywood on fkin acid over here so I’d prefer not!
I quite like watching the Wrexham story, Mullins the scouse Twat aside, but let them have their ‘dream’ draw at Klanfield or The Swamp and keep the totally over the top media shite away from us.
Personally, I think they will get beat at Blackburn and quite easily IMO.

I hate how the media have ruined the FA Cup draw in recent years, it surely can’t be right that those playing after the draw already know their opponents in the next round, whereas those who were chosen for early coverage had no idea. My other gripe is that VAR should apply to all or nobody in the same competition. Fair enough the technology isn’t in place in lower league grounds, but it is crazy that VAR only applies at Premier League grounds for a replay even if they drew away against a lower league opponent with no VAR. sort it out FA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.