FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

did ya hear that prick called jonathan this morning{talksport} the yoonited fan,1 he said it wouldnt sell out and yoonited would be all over the place.fact.its sold out ya prick. 2 he slagged our club off for the so called lesser allocation we gave them.fact.the allocation was given on police advice ya prick,oh and just to finish,he started the conversation with us coming from stockport,bwhaha did ya hear his posh cheshire bandit accent,what a total cock.

Re: the derby now sold out!!!

dajd1984 said:
blue7071 said:
About time.

Anyway we all know from Talksport today that Rags have bought them all and we'll be outnumbered.

I didn't hear it but I thought you had to have been to the Etihad before in order to get a ticket?
Yep; you're supposed to have a traceable (via your supporter number) purchase history with the club. Of course, if some blue decides to buy ticket(s) and then pass them on to rag mates, there isn't a lot the club can do about it. Unless there's trouble from that ticket holder and then I'd imagine the true holder of that supporter number will be banned. Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted I know, but there you go.

the old abbey said:
did ya hear that prick called jonathan this morning the yoonited fan,1 he said it wouldnt sell out and yoonited would be all over the place.fact.its sold out ya prick. 2 he slagged our club off for the so called lesser allocation we gave them.fact.the allocation was given on police advice ya prick,oh and just to finish,he started the conversation with us coming from stockport,bwhaha did ya hear his posh cheshire bandit accent,what a total cock.

Fuckin hate that ****, he's on more than alan brazil....

Scotty76 said:
mcfcgaz said:
brother in law and his 2 mates (rags) are in our end, some idiot of a blue sorted them out with membership numbers. what the fucks that about?

Well if they open their mouths, slaps will be handed out!!!
ye defo,if they are silly enuf to open their mouths then am sure there will be a few blues on hand to fuck em off.. hope theyre sat next to me ;)

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:
Only L1 north stand

So why not put those on sale online? Anyone looking at the planner online is going to think it's sold out.

It makes sense to sell the last few tickets face to face only.

Imagine if you were queuing outside COMS and were told the last ticket had been sold to someone online.
Dave has a very good point.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:
So why not put those on sale online? Anyone looking at the planner online is going to think it's sold out.

It makes sense to sell the last few tickets face to face only.

Imagine if you were queuing outside COMS and were told the last ticket had been sold to someone online.
Dave has a very good point.
they do it all the time
it the online planner is off whilst still selling them at the ground

BringBackSwales said:
whitt said:
SWP's back said:
Or he's used a card from someone with purchase history.

There's hundreds of posters on here that were sat in the "home" end at the demolition derby. I turned down a ticket myself for the game.

A picture isn't proof of anything other than the fact he has a ticket.

He's adamant he just rang up. Originally said he'd given my mate's name (already got a ticket), and told them he'd changed address; but I called his bluff on it. Surely our wonderful ticket office wouldn't do that? He'll probably get himself filled in anyway!

would you mind sharing his seat numbers with your fellow blue mooners please mate? (in good faith n all that)

He'll be the wanker making his way up the steps of 328 when it's 3-0! Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.