FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

I really hope this is a great game full of passion from both sets of players. Derby days rarely dissapoint but sometimes the players show little passion. I want bone crunching tackes and a few goals too. !!

Emporio22 said:
I really hope this is a great game full of passion from both sets of players. Derby days rarely dissapoint but sometimes the players show little passion. I want bone crunching tackes and a few goals too. !!

I dont, all i care about is that when the ref blows the final whistle we are still in the cup and the rags are OUT.

the old abbey said:
did ya hear that prick called jonathan this morning{talksport} the yoonited fan,1 he said it wouldnt sell out and yoonited would be all over the place.fact.its sold out ya prick. 2 he slagged our club off for the so called lesser allocation we gave them.fact.the allocation was given on police advice ya prick,oh and just to finish,he started the conversation with us coming from stockport,bwhaha did ya hear his posh cheshire bandit accent,what a total cock.

And breathe...

Is this your LOVE IT moment?

United fans on Talksport saying they'd sell out if this game was at the Swamp? Of course they would, it's their cup final now a days.

United are small fry to me now considering our league position and diminishing links to Manchester.

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

MickyBenno81 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
DD said:
All this stick for poor Blue Simon because he raises a valid point. Not every person is a Rag because they say something you don't like.

Well, I have just received a text from City begging me, as a "valued seasoncard holder" to ring in and buy a ticket for any old mate I fancy to come along.

Quite frankly, this is pretty embarrassing for a much talked about derby between the best two teams in the country. It's especially embarrassing when we didn't give them the amount they asked for and they would have sold those tickets in a flash.

'Quite Frankly'

You're talking shit

It's obvious that it's going to sell out

What we don't need is dickheads like you and your mate Simon...whether blue or red...making mountains out of molehills

If you really are blues...you should realise that anything drawing attention to any negativity within City will be jumped on by the press

And if you really do love this club...which judging from your post is debatable...then you would shut your mouth for the greater good

My thoughts entirely

When I started this point, a few days ago, all I wanted to express was my total surprise why this particular fixture had not sold out weeks ago and had to eventually go on open sale to get rid of the final batch of tickets.

For me, whilst of course the leage title is what this season is really about, a Derby Game - at home - as defending Cup Holders - was a game that every City Fan would want to go to. For it to end up on open sale which meant that loads of fecking rags will have now got tickets in our sections, along with the 5,000 tickets they will have had for their own allocation.

I have no intention of 'shutting my mouth' to please the likes of you. This was a simple thread with a simple question as to why we were not sold out ages ago for this incredible game. Now that we are finally sold out, it is good news. But no need for a load of you to get into such a hissy fit about a simple observation.

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

bluesimon said:
MickyBenno81 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
'Quite Frankly'

You're talking shit

It's obvious that it's going to sell out

What we don't need is dickheads like you and your mate Simon...whether blue or red...making mountains out of molehills

If you really are blues...you should realise that anything drawing attention to any negativity within City will be jumped on by the press

And if you really do love this club...which judging from your post is debatable...then you would shut your mouth for the greater good

My thoughts entirely

When I started this point, a few days ago, all I wanted to express was my total surprise why this particular fixture had not sold out weeks ago and had to eventually go on open sale to get rid of the final batch of tickets.

For me, whilst of course the leage title is what this season is really about, a Derby Game - at home - as defending Cup Holders - was a game that every City Fan would want to go to. For it to end up on open sale which meant that loads of fecking rags will have now got tickets in our sections, along with the 5,000 tickets they will have had for their own allocation.

I have no intention of 'shutting my mouth' to please the likes of you. This was a simple thread with a simple question as to why we were not sold out ages ago for this incredible game. Now that we are finally sold out, it is good news. But no need for a load of you to get into such a hissy fit about a simple observation.

Where are you sitting then bluesimon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.