FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it not SOLD OUT yet?

Why pay 45 quid when I can watch on tv for free. Same goes for the Liverpool game. Thay can go and fuck themselves. Gate reciepts won't even cover Silvas wages for a month so why charge so much?

SS117 said:
Gonna be loads of United fans in our end with it being on General Sale

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/December/Ticket-details-for-FA-Cup-derby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... -Cup-derby</a>

Tickets for both these fixtures will only be available to supporters who have previously attended a match at the Etihad Stadium.

Can't see many rags having already been to a game this year

only 9 seats left in the back corners now anyway sellout by tonight me thinks.

i Phoned last night around 5pm and was told there was a couple of hundred tickets left.

LoveCity said:
bluesimon said:
open sale now with 1000's of tickets still available

Bollocks, you must be looking at the Liverpool planner.

34gaet0.jpg

Availability is very low in those blocks too. The game is on the very verge of selling out.

Edit: Just counted, 21 tickets left on the online planner.

This! Almost sold out and people are starting hysterical threads!

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

bluesimon said:
Just curious as to why this is not sold out already. I know Christmas and all that leaves alot short of dosh and with the two liverpool semi-final games eating into our cash, but surely, any derby against the rags must be a total sell-out - especially as they will have at least 5,000/6,000 there and the atmosphere should be electric.

The poor working class of Manchester, having shelled out for their TV licences and Sky subs (so they can listen to Their Gary) are skint!

Berkshire blue said:
Why pay 45 quid when I can watch on tv for free. Same goes for the Liverpool game. Thay can go and fuck themselves. Gate reciepts won't even cover Silvas wages for a month so why charge so much?

You wont be missed

Berkshire blue said:

In fact why pay to go to any game when you can stream it for nowt?

I also refuse to buy replica shirts as there are light blue Bukta ones in Sports Direct for a fraction of the £40 it costs for a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.