FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

SWP's back said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
12 yrs ago it cost £20 for a Wembley ticket, today it's £60. When I stated going to the match as a kid in the early 90's to get in the Kippax it was £3. If this derby was happening 10 yrs ago it would be between £15 to £20.
So this derby is 25% cheaper for me now than it was 10 years ago.

I agree. great pricing. Thanks City.[/quo

I'm alright Jack, I'm in the cup scheme.
i've saw loads of posts from you supporting these prices. you're a wanker.

I'm alright Jack, I'm in the cup scheme.
i've saw loads of posts from you supporting these prices. you're a wanker.
Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough mr anonymous internet tough guy.

Do you have a season ticket? If so, then you should have joined. I feel no sympathy for you.

£15 for me as I was sensible to join the cup scheme. Did people really expect the club to charge people £15 for a derby when they didn't join the scheme?

Moan all you want but those who joined have been 'rewarded' and those that didn't can still go but pay the normal price.

Don't see the issue myself.

The Mancunian Way said:
£15 for me as I was sensible to join the cup scheme. Did people really expect the club to charge people £15 for a derby when they didn't join the scheme?

Moan all you want but those who joined have been 'rewarded' and those that didn't can still go but pay the normal price.

^^^This... if you didn't join the cup scheme, you've only got yourselves to blame!

SharstonBlue said:
The Mancunian Way said:

^^^This... if you didn't join the cup scheme, you've only got yourselves to blame!
Fully agree. How anyone that's a SC can complain at these prices god alone knows.

Can only be that they were too stupid to have joined the scheme.

The Mancunian Way said:

Not everybody joined the cup scheme because not everybody can guarentee to always have the money in their banks probably. I didn't join because I work nights so am unable to attend a lot of night matches. But anyway, is £40 for FA Cup 3 rd round tie a normal price?

We're turning into Man Utd more and more everyday and so are our fans.

The Mancunian Way said:

Not everybody joined the cup scheme because not everybody can guarentee to always have the money in their banks probably. I didn't join because I work nights so am unable to attend a lot of night matches. But anyway, is £40 for FA Cup 3 rd round tie a normal price?

I have bought a ticket, I just think £40 is a bit steep and have sympathy for those who can't afford it.

has everybodies wages gone up over 100% in the past 10 years?

Mine has.

The Mancunian Way said:

This

The Mancunian Way said:

playing your local rivals in the 3rd round of th F.A. cup is not a normal tie...

I am on the cup scheme although my son is not. I have got him his seat for this game at £12.50.. We are playing them and could do some damage on them again hopefully... I understand its £££ as is the liverpool game, but its a semi so.. When the liverpool game came out i was thinking its going to be £80 for both so bonus that its only £15 but i was willing to pay it.

Think alot of this goes down to this bloody FPP rubbish. In some ways i cant blame the club..Its a massive game and should be a sellout.

Up the blues

The Mancunian Way said:

Like fuck we are. You just love a moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.