FA Cup - Blackburn away.....

Pelly Greeny said:
Thanks to the guys who've offered me a single ticket - I really do appreciate it and hope that you get some help when you need it.

I need two together though as my little girl is only 5 and I'd not let her go through a turnstile and then have to wait on her own whilst I went to one further down. Plus she'll need to stand on her seat whilst I hold her as no doubt everyone will be standing up.

Could be her first away game is Wembley - which isn't too bad ;-)

you should get a single and carry her in.

DESPERATELY NEED TICKETS!

Need two tickets in the city end, they don't need to be together!!! I don't mind buying two single tickets, doesn't have to be a couple.

We're both 16 so could use an under 16 ticket however happy to buy adult tickets. Been a season ticket holder for 10 years with +7,000 points, however stupidly missed the sale date. Live in Chester. Will pick up at the ground. PM me or text 07989711203. cheers blues

Blackburn Ticket for sale

1 Adult ticket Upper Tier for sale face value £20.00. Buyer to collect from Royton area.

de niro said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Thanks to the guys who've offered me a single ticket - I really do appreciate it and hope that you get some help when you need it.

I need two together though as my little girl is only 5 and I'd not let her go through a turnstile and then have to wait on her own whilst I went to one further down. Plus she'll need to stand on her seat whilst I hold her as no doubt everyone will be standing up.

It might not be possible to carry her in. All Our Lives wrote on Dec 30th that he was looking for a junior ticket because all kids over two years old need their own ticket for this game

de niro said:
Pelly Greeny said:

Thought about that but if they say I cant take her in she'd not be happy sat in the car on her own for 2 hours I can tell you!!

Will just have to wait for the next round against Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool or Swansea ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.