FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

Re: BOLLOCKS...

Halfpenny said:
No longer arsed about the replay.

An epic fail, ask Samus..

facepalm.gif

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZRISZIhwaM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZRISZIhwaM</a>

I'd rather play them now than in the final. If we wanted to win it we'd probably have had to play them at some point anyway.

At least Ashley Cole won't be playing - but we've gotta get past Stoke at the Brittania first.

Marvin said:
deano ou812 said:
why do people think if we get past stoke inthe cup that is it and chelsea willwin regardless,well the game is over 90 mins and anything can happen like us getting a penalty in the first ten mins and them having a player sent off,these things happen in games and unless you turn up you dont know what the outcome will be, as jimmy greaves said its a funny old game....
Too right. Games against Stoke, Scunthorppe are banana skins with the pressure all on City.

Beat Stoke, and we'll be all really looking forward to playing Chelsea.

Of course it was the toughest possible draw, but I remember coming away from the Arsenal Q/F and hearing the cheers around the ground as the draw was announced that we were playing Utd - the toughest draw possible. If we do go to Chelsea in the Cup we will be well up for it by the time it happens. And if we lose well I am sure we will have given it our best shot.

Seasons have ended with FA Cup Q/Final defeats before now. remember the disappointment of losing to West Ham and that Dean Ahston goal. or how about the Spurs Q/F at maine Rd which was the beginning of the end for Peter Reid. Some had us down as favourites for the Cup that season, and we hardly won a game after that.

Take the positive out of the draw, and there are some.

We missed a great opportunity to get to Wembley that year, they only played Boro in the semi.

It is a tough draw coming up but they won't be happy with it either - they looked shaky against Everton the other night so they are not unbeatable.

Should we turn over Joke.

We'll play Chas N' dave FC in a 'Triffic final.

:)

Stranger things have happened. Recent years when we've got to the quarters ive expected us to win but a few times we got beat by Spurs at home in the CC, and West Ham and Blackburn in the FAC. Maybe this year when I expect us to get beat, we might win, it would be typical City. If we could get a draw at they're place then that would be a great result to bring em back to CoMS. We go up there in the league a week before... the next 3 weeks we play Stoke, Liverpool, Stoke, Chelsea, Chelsea. Massive couple of weeks for our season.

On a side note, anybody know when the Spurs game on the 6th will be rearranged for... it was on my birthday... just hope we play on Saturday in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.