FA Cup draw - Norwich (a)

[QUOgrim up north, post: 9036025, member: 8155"]Great thanks[/QUOTE]

You can't tell me you are confident of beating anybody at the moment? And it's all down to 1 person

Shit draw. Made even worse as Everton basically have a "free" weekend where they can play their reserves.

Surprised they have not done the draw from Salford, with the class of 92 picking the numbers and the draw followed by a documentary on the cup run so far by Salford, followed by a show on Man Utd greatest FA cup wins.

Including the Brilliant demolition of mighty Northampton Town with the wing wizard Georgie Booz scoring the world class goal and then looking up to the sky,lookingto god,what a legend....similar to wayne rubesch in so may ways,clink clink,...but the BBC haven,t yet seen the news from the utd training ground.....

Shit draw. Made even worse as Everton basically have a "free" weekend where they can play their reserves.

Simple for me, we just prioritise the Capital One cup, see how the first leg goes and then decide the team for the FA cup. I think we showed last year that this competition was no longer a priority with the shambolic return trip from The Middle East the day before the game. If we get a good win at Everton I think it could be more of the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.