FA Cup draw - Norwich (a)

31 consecutive draws against Premier League or Championship opposition. That's genuinely astonishing......or at least it would be if it wasn't us

The finals are hardly drawn. The further you get the less likely you are to get lower league opposition.

You can't tell me you are confident of beating anybody at the moment? And it's all down to 1 person

We both know that the shambles on Sat was not entirely down to one person, however I will enjoy my trip to Wembley this season and the next European excursion[/QUOTE]

Everton will rip us apart unless he starts working on defensive tactics!

It is a five hour ball ache, the last FA Cup game I missed was 7pm Jan 2002 at Ipswich (good old BBC), not long that long after we got relegated there on a Monday 8pm game. This may end up going the same way.

Some City fans really are embarrassing. We have had favourable home draws time after time and we get a team near the bottom of the prem, who will probably field a side of reserves, and there moaning about it.

Let me guess it part of the world wide conspiracy against us....

Some City fans really are embarrassing. We have had favourable home draws time after time and we get a team near the bottom of the prem, who will probably field a side of reserves, and there moaning about it.

Let me guess it part of the world wide conspiracy against us....
Well didn't Arsenal,Chelsea and the rags get home draws..

Well didn't Arsenal,Chelsea and the rags get home draws..

Come back on here mate after you have compared the number of home draws to aways over the last five years. We have been very lucky but as soon as one draw goes against us its the usual insinuation, how unlucky we are.

It is a five hour ball ache, the last FA Cup game I missed was 7pm Jan 2002 at Ipswich (good old BBC), not long that long after we got relegated there on a Monday 8pm game. This may end up going the same way.

Don't complain too much - my husband & I are ST holders. We live in Norwich. 9-10 hours return trip for every home game :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.