FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

may 1981,i can remember every minute of the game against spurs and the replay,even though we lost i will never forget the emotion,passion and excitement of all blues in those games.the weeks leading up to the final,the trip down stopping at services,singing with all the blues as if they were my brothers and sisters.surley i'm not the only one who thinks the magic is still there.please let me have some more!

I would like a trophy, I support city to win trophies not to qualify for them, a trophy will make more difference long term in my view. the first one is the hardest and we need it$ top 4 is important but to be honest I think it is in the bag anyway. Let's get some medals in our players pockets.

cmcm0808 said:
The Europa League or FA Cup

I just want to see us win a trophy, success is judged on how many trophies you win not finishing 4th. Look at Arsenal’s ground they have all the trophies they’ve won around the ground not finished 3rd, 4th, 2nd etc.

Nobody will remember the runner up, 3rd or 4th just the winners.

I agree

DD said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont buy into the arguement that not finishing in the top 4 stops us from getting better players in. Last season we didn't make it and in came "rubbish -second raters" such as Balo,Yaya and David Silva.

Clubs need the Champions League for Financial reasons - all except us who have money to burn. Therefore a Trophy for me is the more important. Nothing to do with the banner it's to do with glory and memories. I want to see my Team lift a trophy more than anything in the world.

Someone needs to have a word with you about UEFA's Financial Fair Play Criteria.

However, to be fair, if we don't qualify for the Champions League we can recoup the money to make us balance our books by selling Carlos Tevez!

If we get Top 4 this year the trophies will follow.

Much as I'd love a Cup right now, it can wait for a year or two now.

If the choice was about top four and never winning a trophy ever, it clearly would provide a different answer but that isn't the question.

can`t quite see the logic in that

top 4, the trophies are coming, alot of us have waited a lifetime, i can wait one more year. top 4 brings other players of the ilk of silva and tevez in

stadiumcat said:
Top four all the way, but a trophy would be nice to get that particular banner removed or changed.
top 3 for me. Another year wont hurt (that much).
I dont think they will take that banner down though, it will be there for posterity.
If so, we need one of our own. Anyone got ant ideas. Dont think the debt banner previously discussed would bother them plastics though.

Europa League.

I bloody love it!

We've met some cracking people along the way

- All of Poznan
- Alan!
- Got to see Del Perio (sp) play
- Aris home atmosphere was incredible
- Adebayor scored a hat-trick
- We only need to beat kiev (most likely) and we're nearly there

Sorry top 4 your really boring! I want to beat Sparta Prague in Dublin and celebrate untill guiness comes out my eyes!

CL place.

It's a foundation for us to build on.

As much as I'd love us to win a trophy, any fucking trophy, once the dust has settled we'd be right back to square 1 whereas a top 4 finish would allow us to kick on and push for even greater honours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.