FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Gotta be top 4.

But I agree I would love to see that banner go.

Although, that being said, I think we will get 4th place and a Europa League trophy, especially with a couple big teams having been knocked out already

I know obviously which i would be the most happy with but i really dont know which i would be most suprised at getting all 3 or getting none of them...

I can understand from the clubs point of view reaching the top four is important from a financial point of view but surely as fans winning a trophy is more important.

Weve seen some amazing games this week in the champs league but its not hte bee all and end all. I would take a trophy over champs league everyday. In 30 years time when the format of the competition has changed again, I would rather be telling stories about the year we won the cup than the day we finished fourth

call me oldfashioned but i thought winning trophy's was the measure of success,not how much tv money you can make from chumps league.for me 100% fa cup.

As long as Top 4 is a CL place. Just our luck to fall in both semis and then find that someone nicks our spot leapfroggin' into the CL and we get nowt, although a Europa spot is nigh on guaranteed. AAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggh! The kiss of death!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.