FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

Can't decide between the two so either would be acceptable.

Get CL qualification and we can buy almost any fucker out there!

Dont get CL but win a cup and it sets the club up for better things to come and finally puts that demon to bed.

Get neither, obviously not great but not a disaster either so long as we dont ditch RM.

Get both ( or all 3 he he ) and It'll be rather nice.

I'm sick of waiting all these years for a pot, so I would be very tempted to say the FA Cup. Although I can understand people wanting CL, due to the ''fair play'' regulations coming along soon.

mancunial said:
pedigree blue said:
I really want to win a trophy and burn that feckin banner at the swamp
spot on? but i don,t think they would take it down, their excuse would be past tense? don,t forget you are dealing with hypocritical blinkered morons, for me a trophy is a must preferably the fa cup, i know the champions league is everyone's priority but who is to say we would progress?

I'd say Europa because if in the next few seasons we then win the FA Cup, Carling Cup, Champs League, Community Shield, Super Cup and Premier League we would be one of very few in the world that's won all the trophies available and if they keep that banner up as a reminder maybe we should put a 37 years up in the South Stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 4 is infinitely more important. Almost as much for what it does for us, as for how it'll put someone else in a league below us and cripple them heading into the financial fair play regulated future. If we miss top 4, we'll have a tough time making the finances work.

AustinBlue said:
Top 4 is infinitely more important. Almost as much for what it does for us, as for how it'll put someone else in a league below us and cripple them heading into the financial fair play regulated future. If we miss top 4, we'll have a tough time making the finances work.

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.