FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

I think everyone's going to be surprised. It'll be a good game because Leicester will be well and truly up for this and the Chavs have a significant game on the horizon against...well, the name escapes me because the media never mention them. Anyway I don't think it'll be as tedious and as mundane as many people think.

Really enjoyed the BBC showing three past finals involving today’s teams.
The Leicester game was our 1969 final and the first match I can ever remember watching g on telly. The pitch was terrible and hampered our game.
They also showed the Chavs v Rags game from 2007 with Drogba hitting a late extra time winner.
Has their been a more despicable front line of the family man, granny shagger and the prancing pony ?
Come on the foxes today.

Leicester is the fairy tale and over 50 years since the last fa cup final and i would like them to win it
chelsea are the bigger club but not on league form leicaster are high up so its not a david can beat goliath game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.