FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Pleased for every Leicester fan I've ever known and liked, Ron, Keith, Charlotte, and other Foxes, and for Kasper, Nacho and even Gary Lineker.

I know he's not universally popular but I like him.

I was 15 when City lost in 81 and we waited 30 long years to win that special Cup. Lineker waited 52 after we beat them in 69 and I'm pleased for him.

Delighted for Leicester. This was the one they really wanted.

However there is a massive double standard when it comes to the reporting of their brilliant owners and our own. We've rightly just heard on the BBC how the owners have bought into the local area and built up the club. Nevertheless, they broke FFP rules to get into the Premier League. I think the rules are rubbish but if it was us then the media would be all over us like a rash.

Tuchel team and tactics he hasn’t any he is fraud when needing a goal played hoof ball not patient passing football he is a Mourinho mark 2..
Lose out top four lose to us bad start next season he will be sacked come November..

Congratulations Leicester. I'm delighted for them, really am.

I think he's an arse but fair play, Brendan Rogers is a terrific manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.