FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Yes agree. But it’s not as accurate as being claimed (black and white decisions) and its deciding games. It’s not right in my view, but just my opinion
Well its a significant improvement on what came before. If you have a problem with VAR now, you must have been going mental about offsides being left to Linesmen.... Surely a leap forward is what you must have clamoured for in the old days if your still so unhappy with VAR now?!

If you can’t see that’s offside then don’t bother commenting. It’s a mile off by VAR standards and I said offside before any lines were drawn. It was obvious.

I would like to see 100m by var standards then fella, that’s some exaggeration:-)

If you can’t see that’s offside then don’t bother commenting. It’s a mile off by VAR standards and I said offside before any lines were drawn. It was obvious.
As I said earlier though mate, it depends which frame they use. I guarantee the previous frame would have him well onside, the one they use has the ball looking like it’s on the way from leaving his foot.

Really really chuffed with that result. Even more so with fans in there. Well done Leicester. Chelsea wobbling big time :)))))

I allowed myself the whole three minutes of Pep-hating for not getting just a bit more serious about that semi we lost, I would fucking love us playing at Wembley today. I love FA cup. And three quarter empty Wembley sounded much better than the full one when England plays.

The problem with VAR is that time lag when you think you've got a late equaliser / winner and you haven't.

But a linesman getting it wrong can be as daunting.

Tuchel team and tactics he hasn’t any he is fraud when needing a goal played hoof ball not patient passing football he is a Mourinho mark 2..
Lose out top four lose to us bad start next season he will be sacked come November..
Just like Ole gets a few good results and he’s the bees knees .......... nothing but another fraud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.