FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Should be ok , just checking with City to ensure you have a match ticket if they have issued you an order number your fine.
A wise move that. Twenty years or so back, Aberdeen were in danger of relegation and their last match was away to Partick Thistle. The club put on free coaches to ensure a good support. Only problem was that twice as many travelled on the coaches as attended the match. Quite a few had a free trip to go shopping in Glasgow.

A wise move that. Twenty years or so back, Aberdeen were in danger of relegation and their last match was away to Partick Thistle. The club put on free coaches to ensure a good support. Only problem was that twice as many travelled on the coaches as attended the match. Quite a few had a free trip to go shopping in Glasgow.

Those sheep botherers are pretty canny

Of the £145 left there are not many "good" £145 seats most are near the front rows where you cant see the game for the players getting in the way lol

Son (rings me from school during lunch-break): "Dad, did you manage to get me a ticket for the Cup Final?"

Me : "No son, the cheapest I can get for us was £145 for me, £120 for you"

Silence ensues. Awkward 10 seconds.

Son : "Dad, you did the right thing, I wouldn't want you to pay so much".

Bad Dad or Good Dad, those f*ckers at the FA have took away a great day out for us.

Son (rings me from school during lunch-break): "Dad, did you manage to get me a ticket for the Cup Final?"

Bad Dad or Good Dad, those f*ckers at the FA have took away a great day out for us.

I get you I’ve managed to get a ticket for 145 but to pay nearly double that for another before you get down there etc is just a joke the Fa are wan****

£265 for a day he'd remember for the rest of his life. Sounds like a bargain to me. Each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.