FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Son (rings me from school during lunch-break): "Dad, did you manage to get me a ticket for the Cup Final?"

Me : "No son, the cheapest I can get for us was £145 for me, £120 for you"

Silence ensues. Awkward 10 seconds.

Son : "Dad, you did the right thing, I wouldn't want you to pay so much".

Bad Dad or Good Dad, those f*ckers at the FA have took away a great day out for us.
Really hit home that post mate. Hope you get sorted somehow.

They are adding small numbers of £45 and £70. I keep seeing them popping up and then disappearing as soon as they come on line.

At moment we are down to £145 and £250 but worth keeping your eye on the web-site if you can as looks like some returns are working their way through

395 x £145 left (@ 14.00 hrs)
474 x £250 left.

Last season ticket window opens at 3pm so perhaps we can expect a revised update this evening from City regarding City members.

Last edited:
Son (rings me from school during lunch-break): "Dad, did you manage to get me a ticket for the Cup Final?"

Bad Dad or Good Dad, those f*ckers at the FA have took away a great day out for us.
Feel sorry for you both sir.

Ignore anyone saying otherwise

To some people the £400 plus, by the time travel and everything else is taken into account, just can't be managed. So much for the working man's game

You did the right thing. Maybe treat him to a European away next season. You'd be able to do a Euro away day the 2 of you with accomodation and flights for cheaper. All the group stage aways went right down to general sale this season.

Woohoo.

Thanks @Marvin , I just logged in randomly and picked up a £45 ticket for me, £35 for son in 514 - admittedly on top of the scoreboard!

The Gods are smiling on us today.

Good luck to everyone that hasn't got sorted yet.
That's brilliant news . All those memories your son will have. Enjoy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.