FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

See the image I just posted. We have more than half of Wembley. And then there's 20,000 in Level 2 which will be predominantly City

Edit: Perhaps the image is misleading. It maybe that the central blocks like 527 have City and Watford in them?

20,000 in level 2? Seems a bit high. Why will it be predominantly city? We haven’t sold
Our own allocation of level 2

Just had a look on the Watford forum and it looks like they’ve also got quite a few tickets to sell. Don’t blame anyone for not wanting to pay the prices but I bet more than a few on here would have happily paid them and more when we got to the final v Stoke. How times have changed.

From the City website:

The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.

Very odd as these are all in the City end looking at the chart. Why did the FA have them?

I'm always trying to explain this. We get the same allocation in the stadium for all games - around 35K on the top and bottom tiers. The FA hold a number of these back to give to sell to member clubs who request them. This has gone on for decades. When a member club requests tickets they have to specify which club's half of the stadium they are in.

These returns will be the remainder of these not taken up. They are in our end but weren't sold by City originally.

This is NOT City's fault at all.

Thinking about it now, that makes some sense. Otherwise, the only FA member tickets would be in club Wembley which would be too expensive for a lot of county FA types. (And not just them).

Dont think is perfect either, can somebody post what is a fairer system and I lot of justifiable complaints and a lots of moans but nobody has posted I system that epild be better though !
We are a bunch of mugs though, no one is happy with the prices, the travel, the way it’s been allocated...we’re nearly sold out. ONLY way it ever changes is if we don’t go, that will never happen

20,000 in level 2? Seems a bit high. Why will it be predominantly city? We haven’t sold
Our own allocation of level 2
It's 28k for each club in their ends. 7k in each end distributed by the FA, and 20,000 in Level 2 giving 90k total. A lot of the seats in Level 2 seem to work their way through to the finalists, most notably in the City v Sunderland League Cup final.

Club Wembley holds just over 16000, each club has a few hundred tickets allocated within it
The owners sell them on though don't they? Resales I think they call it. Others might call it touting, or maybe some are more generous and give it to employees etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.