FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

If I apply for an over 65 ticket, anyone know if I can upgrade later if said senior can’t ultimate make it?
Don’t think you can but you won’t need to. My brother has used my sons junior ticket at Wembley loads of times and never been checked

That's what I was thinking. In the past, when the tickets arrived they never actually said concession anywhere.
I think the ones we have had in the past have a perforated top corner which has been removed for my sons ticket, however for the carabao final this year it hadn't been removed, and both tickets were identical, it always seemed a bit of a strange way of identfying a concession ticket as surely the corner could be easily ripped off in error.

That's what I was thinking. In the past, when the tickets arrived they never actually said concession anywhere.
Mine have either been marked, clipped or had part of the stub removed in the past but the stewards always seem too busy to check them.

I think the ones we have had in the past have a perforated top corner which has been removed for my sons ticket, however for the carabao final this year it hadn't been removed, and both tickets were identical, it always seemed a bit of a strange way of identfying a concession ticket as surely the corner could be easily ripped off in error.
Mine had o65 written on it by marker pen. That was for the cup semi against Brighton though.

Do you get checked at United tonight? Got an OAP ticket I can use.
Same scenario the past couple of times I’ve been. My brother has used my lads and as long as he had a ticket in his hand they weren’t bothered. No guarantees though but defo worth a try

Just bought mine in row 11, Block 111, £70 seat.

Took me seconds to do it. Not like queuing up in the old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.