FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

No idea why anyone would pay that for a ticket at wembley, I've better things to spend £70 on.

If I am going all the way there for me there is no point in paying less for either a seat with shit views, or so far up in the God's I don't feel part of it. For the league cup final I was in row 20, this one row 24. I went a few rows down on the planned but unless I wanted to be very low down it was still £115.

Do you get checked at United tonight? Got an OAP ticket I can use.
I went to the Munich anniversary game on an over 65, I just timed my entrance late as it’s chaos and the last thing they are looking for is ticket types.

Booked in 519. £80 for me and the nipper.

Free travel too, so a very justifiable spend. Did the fifth tier for League Cup final and as long as we get to see the game, couldn't care less about how close to the pitch we are.

Bargain with free travel that!

I like it up there. Been in top tier every time. Usually go lower down but been a costly year this one so happy with cheaper seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.