FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

The prices as usual are a disgrace. I am shocked they are going for £115 up in the God's. I was up there against Chelsea in the semi final a few years ago. While it is a great view I just didn't feel part of the game being that high up.

I like behind the goal but for a £70 seat you are right near the front. Great when we are attacking that end but not great trying to see the game at the other end. For a similar seat to the league cup final that was £72 for this game it was £115, that is some mark up!

I hate paying it but after 35 years of nothing I am soaking it up while I can. I understand people not paying those prices though.

I've sympathy for those who haven't got tickets yet, but I wouldn't be paying £115 for row 30 in block 505, its daylight robbery by the FA.

It also doesn't agree with the prices on the stadium planner which shows some £70 tickets, unless they're not showing the rear seats now.
I feel quite sorry for all the families and City fans deliberating about whether they can afford to go. It's really unfair.

I think football fans in general will be shocked to learn about these prices but the media do not seem interested at all.

If I were City I would seriously think about partially refunding supporters, and embarrassing the FA and Wembley. That would get a lot of good PR and hence be almost priceless.

FA should be very very careful. They have really gone too far. They did this for the Chelsea v Man Utd FA Cup final last season and of course got away with it. They are fortunate that the Cup Finalists are a local club in Watford and a well supported club like City.

I feel quite sorry for all the families and City fans deliberating about whether they can afford to go. It's really unfair.

I think football fans in general will be shocked to learn about these prices but the media do not seem interested at all.

If I were City I would seriously think about partially refunding supporters, and embarrassing the FA and Wembley. That would get a lot of good PR and hence be almost priceless.

FA should be very very careful. They have really gone too far. They did this for the Chelsea v Man Utd FA Cup final last season and of course got away with it. They are fortunate that the Cup Finalists are a local club in Watford and a well supported club like City.

Good post - however i dont think city should have to be refunding anybody.
We need to make a statement of sorts though.
I mentioned in a earlier post - ajax and bayern fans held up banners condemning there clubs and uefa for champs league match prices. The banners told there clubs and uefa to FU*K off. UEFA are introducing a maximum price cap on away tickets next season similar to the prem £30 cap. The prem cap came following a assertive campaign.
We need to do something to highlight this and embarrass the FA - i suggest we turn around on mass when abide by me is being sung or something similar???

Good post - however i dont think city should have to be refunding anybody.
We need to make a statement of sorts though.
I mentioned in a earlier post - ajax and bayern fans held up banners condemning there clubs and uefa for champs league match prices. The banners told there clubs and uefa to FU*K off. UEFA are introducing a maximum price cap on away tickets next season similar to the prem £30 cap. The prem cap came following a assertive campaign.
We need to do something to highlight this and embarrass the FA - i suggest we turn around on mass when abide by me is being sung or something similar???
Both methods work for me. A banner behind the goal is a good idea. I'd put money in for that.

Have we got 2/3rds of Wembley?

Bought my tickets late.

Long story.

Only blocks showing seats are the £115 one’s on the MCFC Wembley seat planner.

The rest of the blocks are ‘t Showing available seats.

Surely they aren’t mixed fan blocks?

Highlighted, City blocks go to 522 and 505 in the 3rd tiers.

9-F5-F44-D7-2-A1-E-499-C-97-CC-C43-BD5-A4-CF3-E.png

Have we got 2/3rds of Wembley?

Bought my tickets late.

Long story.

Only blocks showing seats are the £115 one’s on the MCFC Wembley seat planner.

The rest of the blocks are ‘t Showing available seats.

Surely they aren’t mixed fan blocks?

Highlighted, City blocks go to 522 and 505 in the 3rd tiers.

9-F5-F44-D7-2-A1-E-499-C-97-CC-C43-BD5-A4-CF3-E.png
We've got the East Side from 501 round to 527

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.