FA Cup Final 19th May

The guy butting in with "any other season wed have won the league with the points we got ".............ermm no they wouldnt in only 3 seasons out of the last 20 has the league been won by 81 points

I’m pretty sure that in most seasons, if you are 19 points behind the champions, you are fighting relegation.

One of the direst F.A. Cup finals I can ever remember watching. Truly, I had to sit and grit my teeth to get through those ninety minutes. Dire, dire football. From both sides. Littered with shoddy, misplaced passes, brain dead in midfield. If that’s the competition for coming years I’m having difficulty getting worried. Of course, it doesn’t quite work like that.

My abiding thought, which has been in my head for weeks now: how utterly privileged we have been to see the football we’ve been seeing from our team this year.

The guy butting in with "any other season wed have won the league with the points we got ".............ermm no they wouldnt in only 3 seasons out of the last 20 has the league been won by 81 points
Why do a ridiculous amount of Scottish males come over as aggressive when they have something to say?

What a shambles these trophy presentations have become.

Poor old Ray Wilkin's widow was standing there not knowing who to give the cup to as the Chelsea captain had walked straight past it and then had to push his way back through the scrum to collect it.

What happened to the captain going up first to collect the trophy and then the rest of the team filing past to collect their medals?

You'd think that even an organisation as inept as the F.A. would be able to organise something as simple as that properly.

So only a Scouse humiliation required for a fantastic season.
Hala Madrid! Vamos!

And tell them to shove that Allez Allez Allez shit right up their thieving scouse arses!

One of the direst F.A. Cup finals I can ever remember watching. Truly, I had to sit and grit my teeth to get through those ninety minutes. Dire, dire football. From both sides. Littered with shoddy, misplaced passes, brain dead in midfield. If that’s the competition for coming years I’m having difficulty getting worried. Of course, it doesn’t quite work like that.

My abiding thought, which has been in my head for weeks now: how utterly privileged we have been to see the football we’ve been seeing from our team this year.

Trouble is, it's spoilt watching the rest of the football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.