FA Cup Final 19th May

Trouble is, it's spoilt watching the rest of the football.

I noticed that yesterday.

Many times, I was expecting a pass to find its intended target, only for it to go astray or be intercepted.

We really have been spoilt, as you said, not just this season, but since 2010, with some of the best passers of a football in the business. People like Merlin, Yaya and KdB.

It’s just beautiful to watch.

Many times, I was expecting a pass to find its intended target, only for it to go astray or be intercepted.

We really have been spoilt, as you said, not just this season, but since 2010, with some of the best passers of a football in the business. People like Merlin, Yaya and KdB.

It’s just beautiful to watch.

I thought this exact same thing watching an MLS game the other day. I just sat there thinking how shit these players were, sweating their arses off and getting nowhere, because every second or third pass is a turnover!

We are being truly spoilt, and the pundits who only get to see us on a highlight reel on TV, where they get 4 goals a few near misses, are missing out on just what 70+% possession means and looks like.

Long make it last....

[QUOTE="Lovebitesandeveryfing, post: 11003071, member: 58534"]One of the direst F.A. Cup finals I can ever remember watching. Truly, I had to sit and grit my teeth to get through those ninety minutes. Dire, dire football. From both sides. Littered with shoddy, misplaced passes, brain dead in midfield. If that’s the competition for coming years I’m having difficulty getting worried. Of course, it doesn’t quite work like that.

My abiding thought, which has been in my head for weeks now: how utterly privileged we have been to see the football we’ve been seeing from our team this year.[/QUOTE]

Someone compared it to watching submarine racing!
the_sea.jpg

[QUOTE="Lovebitesandeveryfing, post: 11003071, member: 58534"]One of the direst F.A. Cup finals I can ever remember watching. Truly, I had to sit and grit my teeth to get through those ninety minutes. Dire, dire football. From both sides. Littered with shoddy, misplaced passes, brain dead in midfield. If that’s the competition for coming years I’m having difficulty getting worried. Of course, it doesn’t quite work like that.

My abiding thought, which has been in my head for weeks now: how utterly privileged we have been to see the football we’ve been seeing from our team this year.

Someone compared it to watching submarine racing!
the_sea.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Getting quite excited about this photo, by comparison, saintquin. Some good waves, there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.