FA Cup Final 19th May

Have to say would feel better about Chelsea winning this, they have had a disaster of a season without much to smile about when you put it all into perspective.

I can see the Rags getting a couple today so Chelsea need to push on and get at least one more.

I’m trying to think of a really bad Centre=half from our wilderness that I can compare Phil Jones to. I can’t think of anyone as dogs**t to be honest.

I can see the Rags getting a couple today so Chelsea need to push on and get at least one more.
Really? Where from? Chelsea keeper not had a save to make, only way they score up to now is a dodgy pen or some other dodgy decision

Was there not a re-interpretation of the rules re that sort of foul at the start of the season ? ie if a penalty is given its deemed enough punishment, unless its serious foul play.

I certainly remember seeing something of the like, it was a desperate challenge from jones, but he didn't play for a foul, he does go for the ball, in which case its the right decision not to send him off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.