FA Cup Final 19th May

It’s 1976 all over again,we win the League Cup and they lose the FA Cup !
My name on here.

Nice to see Utd fans staying on to see winners collect cup. True football fans not!

I don't have that kind of subtlety.

Rashford was just sat out on the pitch before in 'dejected' mode. But he went off earlier. So he must have come back out on to the pitch and sat down, just to be dejected.
Can't have come on to say goodbye to the fans as there aren't any.
Very odd, indeed.

Watching the face of the United players (especially Young’s) as they were walking to get their second place medals (which seems to be their “success” niche these days) was enlightening. Not only did they look unhappy, they looked as if their parents had just died and someone just told them they had to move back home to take over the family business (which they’ve carefully worked to be as far away from as possible).

I think Mourinho may actually be on the out.

Awful game. Don't think we have much to worry about next season going off that. Steve wilson wasn't even subtle in his bias towards United, was comical at times.

Perfect performances and result for me. EMPTY rag trophy cabinet (oh sorry ... they have been awarded Best Noodle Partner and Best Tractor Partner - so their fans can go marvel at those truely historic achivements).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.