FA Cup Final 19th May

A brilliant result and what a cracking end to the season! Not that I watched it today, but well done Chelsea all the same. Nice to see the shit ending up winning nothing again. And a special mention to Sanchez, he could have won the league title and a cup and been part of English football's best ever team. But at least he can buy himself a new piano I suppose.

We just need Real Madrid to do the business against the scousers and that will be an almost perfect season.

Ha ha ha ha you red shite , fuckin won nowt and played shite footy all season.

The next 5 years are going to be great. Let’s hope you don’t get relegated. The chosen one is free and available again. You saddos.

Just love the thought of the despair the likes of Christian, Holmes, Custis, Castle etc must be feeling right now. Demolished in the league, Pep commits for another couple of years and then as if having to watch that wasn't bad enough, they had to listen to their manager bemoaning no Fellaini as the reason for defeat.

I'm not sure it can get much sweeter than this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.