FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Anyone know if a ticket already downloaded, can be transferred irrespective of points?
My Brother in law has Covid, so we want to take our nephew.
If a ticket has been downloaded onto a phone from an email then it can still be transferred as I understand it. You send the email onto the nephew but then must delete the ticket from the original wallet it was downloaded onto before the nephew downloads it onto his phone (the ticket won't go live on two phones at the same time). I don't think the points matter, but it's possible the nephew could get asked for ID (unlikely). I think this is how it works.

If a ticket has been downloaded onto a phone from an email then it can still be transferred as I understand it. You send the email onto the nephew but then must delete the ticket from the original wallet it was downloaded onto before the nephew downloads it onto his phone (the ticket won't go live on two phones at the same time). I don't think the points matter, but it's possible the nephew could get asked for ID (unlikely). I think this is how it works.

Cheers pal

Is your the FA Cup final ticket automatically added to your wallet, or do you have to download it from an email sent by the club? Thanks.

Just some random facts that I found out this morning

1.There have been 10 same city derby finals
Chelsea v Arsenal 3 finals
Liverpool v Everton 2 finals
City v United 2 finals
Spurs v QPR 1 final
West Ham v Fulham 1 final
West Ham v Arsenal 1 Final

2.First same city derby final West Ham v Fulham 1975
What about Spurs vs Chelsea 1967 ?

Maybe a stupid question.

My sons Phone is broke, Can I add both his and my ticket to my google wallet or does it have to be 2 different phones ?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.