FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Managed to get 3 tickets for me, the Mrs & my son, but we're in level 5 on opposite sides of the pitch (a pair in 249 & a single in 228). Anyone know if you can you walk all the way round between those blocks or is it blocked off like at the Etihad?

Managed to get 3 tickets for me, the Mrs & my son, but we're in level 5 on opposite sides of the pitch (a pair in 249 & a single in 228). Anyone know if you can you walk all the way round between those blocks or is it blocked off like at the Etihad?
Do you mean 549 and 528? If so, yes you can walk around. If I was you, get over to 549 early and see if you can spot any single individual and ask if he/she minds sitting in your single in 528.They are very similar views but just opposite.

I want to see them humiliated for the shite they've turned into. It's time we fucked them over good and proper, show the world whose boss of Manchester now.
I want their fans spewing at how utterly shite they have become.
C'mon City don't let the arrogant wankers have the ball. :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.