FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Totally agree and I am not sure why Pep changed it for the last game.
Me neither, stones not played in over a month and ake has had injury issues.
Dias and akanji had formed a decent partnership and complemented each other well, wont go as far as questioning pep but have to say its a contributing factor today

Apart from all of the current Bullshit bring talked at the moment I'm strangely calm.
I'm now confident that this team will have a proper reshape.
Tin hat on ...KDB, Bernie, Stones ,Jack and Walker have I think are candidates for the cut.
I'm very annoyed at Erlings contribution in the big games but he aint going anywhere.

Apart from all of the current Bullshit bring talked at the moment I'm strangely calm.
I'm now confident that this team will have a proper reshape.
Tin hat on ...KDB, Bernie, Stones ,Jack and Walker have I think are candidates for the cut.
I'm very annoyed at Erlings contribution in the big games but he aint going anywhere.

Spot on. You stand still, you go backwards.

No positives come out of this today, apart from doku. Why has pep pissed about changing not 1 but both central defenders. Did he need to? We Al knew how utd where gonna set up, park the bus, hit us on break. Sorry to say I'm seeing the end of of one of the best midfielders to grace this league. He looked like a lost sheep today.

We looked like a team that have won a treble the season before and gone full tilt this year.

Nothing but admiration for the team. They probably partied hard this week but hey, we've won more than I could ever imagine. I have no hard feelings.

Difficult to pick a motm for City, probably not Stones, Rodri, Kevin, Phil, Stones, Walker, Guardiol, Stones, Bernardo.

I think that leaves Haaland. (Though I though Kova was good)
Yep.

Disappointing to lose an FA cup final, especially to the rags but after the treble last year and way we started this season to get 4 in a row was a tremendous effort from the squad. We lost a one off final, not the end of the world though the manner we played today was not great. Suspect a few players will leave and time to freshen up the squad.

Since the coppers and stewards failed big time at Wembley( England game)Yesterday was a display of coppers in control and stewards being pro active. I witnessed several arrests and evictions for mainly minor things. And the services were well policed too.

Since the coppers and stewards failed big time at Wembley( England game)Yesterday was a display of coppers in control and stewards being pro active. I witnessed several arrests and evictions for mainly minor things. And the services were well policed too.
Met police dealt with 50 incidents yesterday. Didn’t say how many they arrested. The Stewards where it kicked off in 546 were useless but I don’t blame them to be honest. They were young lads having to deal with some pissed/drugged up loons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.