FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

No positives come out of this today, apart from doku. Why has pep pissed about changing not 1 but both central defenders. Did he need to? We Al knew how utd where gonna set up, park the bus, hit us on break. Sorry to say I'm seeing the end of of one of the best midfielders to grace this league. He looked like a lost sheep today.
One game too many, he looks fucked. He will have a nightmare euros for Belgium as he'll be flogged to death

Met police dealt with 50 incidents yesterday. Didn’t say how many they arrested. The Stewards where it kicked off in 546 were useless but I don’t blame them to be honest. They were young lads having to deal with some pissed/drugged up loons.
Me and my dad got some shit off a load of rags on tube yesterday on the way to wembley, gave it back to them as well as I could without getting our heads caved in. Got quite tense. One of the rags in the group looked mortified and embarrassed said "come on, there's only 2 of them"

To be honest had shit off rags my whole football supporting life, just these days I've got some things to fire back at them, when we were shite it was abit harder to stomach.

Met police dealt with 50 incidents yesterday. Didn’t say how many they arrested. The Stewards where it kicked off in 546 were useless but I don’t blame them to be honest. They were young lads having to deal with some pissed/drugged up loons.
Block 129 was young lads stewards but a middle aged female supervisor writing seat numbers down and getting a couple of guys ejected.

Over the last 40 hours, I’ve read web pages, tweets, and articles. Listened to podcasts and I’ve come to the following conclusion:

Old Trafford is still falling down
Ten Hag is still a fucking clown
Glaziers will still be here in ten more years
Whilst we will still be supping beers

Up the blues - have a great summer

Thought it would go off if City lost on Saturday, didn’t go to this one but went last year and you couldn’t see any rags about after the game. Them gobby twats getting into blues who’d been on the piss and sniff since early morning would always end up with flash points.

Over the last 40 hours, I’ve read web pages, tweets, and articles. Listened to podcasts and I’ve come to the following conclusion:

Old Trafford is still falling down
Ten Hag is still a fucking clown
Glaziers will still be here in ten more years
Whilst we will still be supping beers

Up the blues - have a great summer
Correct..let the babies have their bottle. Papering over the cracks

Absolutely gutted on Saturday and always will be, but if it keeps ten bob in a job it will have at least achieved something tangible

Look we`re all very disappointed the way the game turned out. That`s football !! God knows those of us followng City since the 70`s are well used to bitter results especially against them. The first goal was a gift and in fairness the second was well taken. Our second half was much better with plenty of chances to win the game whereas they had little or nothing. If we played that second half again, we`d score 2 or 3. Ironically Onana probably should have saved the goal. This team owes us nothing. We have been living in dreamland for the last 10 years or so. The Pep years will be remembered as the golden age of this great club. When I hear fellow blues complaining about losing the odd game I think we`re turning into entitled united fans. The club is now on such sure footing that even when Pep leaves we should be still competing for all the cups. (If we`re not sent down to Div 2). So suck up this defeat fellow blues, celebrate the unprecedented 4 in a row and remember `lil City`is officially the best team in the land and all the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.