FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

@gingerwig should do an alterntive version to this, albeit similar, prefer to give him the money

Last edited:

@gingerwig should do an alterntive version to this, albeit similar, prefer to give him the money
Buy one of these put a target on their backs.

They’re shit when they play against teams they should beat. Because they’re wide open.

They won’t play expansively against us and will be conservative/defensive and hope for a counter.

It’d be embarrassing if they played open against us. Shame we won’t see it!

They’re shit when they play against teams they should beat. Because they’re wide open.

They won’t play expansively against us and will be conservative/defensive and hope for a counter.

It’d be embarrassing if they played open against us. Shame we won’t see it!
Absolutely. That’s their only tactic. But they’ve got a puncher’s chance.
Regardless of how the league pans out, there’s no way we can let that lot beat us.

Slabhead is there best most in form best player at the moment.
So nothing to fear in the final.
BUZZING we got the westside I prefer that. CTID

Was in town for beers yesterday and bumped into a few reds after their game against Burnley. The ones I spoke to were utterly depressed with their team and manager, which gave me a chuckle. They’re not looking forward to Wembley one bit.
Just got to hope they don’t do a Wigan……..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.