FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Sorry for asking, but do you know this for sure? I’m a ST holder but can’t go so I want to get one for my brother who’s a Cityzen but never been to the new Wembley. I want to be 100% sure I can transfer it to him before I part with my money. Cheers.
Yes I have done it many times before.

Due to circumstances, I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting the official club chartered train. Has anyone done this before and are they really strict on the drinking alcohol? I am just interested to hear other peoples experiences of doing it. Cheers

Due to circumstances, I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting the official club chartered train. Has anyone done this before and are they really strict on the drinking alcohol? I am just interested to hear other peoples experiences of doing it. Cheers
Not done it myself no but out of interest would you not get the normal public trains? No problem drinking and cheaper than the city one plus the freedom of London drinking

Not done it myself no but out of interest would you not get the normal public trains? No problem drinking and cheaper than the city one plus the freedom of London drinking
I am travelling alone as my son will already be in London, plus I need to ensure that I get back on Saturday night after the match. I need to be at the airport at 8am the next day. Also, on my initial look it is only £21 dearer than getting the Avanti, checked online this morning and they are quoting £109 return.

I am travelling alone as my son will already be in London, plus I need to ensure that I get back on Saturday night after the match. I need to be at the airport at 8am the next day. Also, on my initial look it is only £21 dearer than getting the Avanti, checked online this morning and they are quoting £109 return.
You can still get Avanti for £50 return

21.00 to 01.55 London Victoria to Manchester Flixbus for £18.
Not for everybody 5 hrs but cheap.
Usually decent buses as well.

Sorry for asking, but do you know this for sure? I’m a ST holder but can’t go so I want to get one for my brother who’s a Cityzen but never been to the new Wembley. I want to be 100% sure I can transfer it to him before I part with my money. Cheers.
I have a friend who can't go and wants to transfer the ticket to my son so I am in a similar situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.