FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Was the 18-25 allocation unlimited for this? I got 3 at around 10.05; 2 of us on 20k+ qualified anyway but my 25yr old son only 12k on cup scheme was ok too (didn’t need to be 10.00 + 1sec as per usual 18-25!)
5% of 30k is 1500 - opposed to around 150 on a normal prem away day.

not unlimited but certainly a lot more in the pot - also had to be cup scheme so that will have caught afew 18-25 out who usually go for it in the league fixtures.

Was the 18-25 allocation unlimited for this? I got 3 at around 10.05; 2 of us on 20k+ qualified anyway but my 25yr old son only 12k on cup scheme was ok too (didn’t need to be 10.00 + 1sec as per usual 18-25!)
Considering they'd of been 1,500 for 18-25 and you'd of had to be on cup scheme I presume everyone at that age would get one

Sorry for asking, but do you know this for sure? I’m a ST holder but can’t go so I want to get one for my brother who’s a Cityzen but never been to the new Wembley. I want to be 100% sure I can transfer it to him before I part with my money. Cheers.
You can request a print at home ticket for Wembley but have to wait till 5 days before the match to request one.
I've phoned City every Wembley match and been sent a email that contains the link to print at home. CTID

Does anyone know if you can print at home for this even though they state mobile tickets? I have an FOC who doesn't possess a smart phone and he's travelling alone, so i can't even load his ticket onto my phone.
Yes you can PAH but you have to wait till 5 days before to phone up City to request this option. CTID

It won't let me log in, i keep getting this when i've clicked submit. No matter what browser.
It lets me in on my sons number - but can i buy both of us on a 7 year olds account (we're linked and both qualify via cup scheme and points)

Attachments

• city 2.jpg
    city 2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
It's not working. No one is answering, no one on city twitter, it wont let me in. And on the one time it did despite showing my number and points it said i wasnt a member and wanted me to buy membership.

I've the points and on the cup scheme and i can't get on to buy them.

Thought you were Wembleyed out!? ;-)

Yes i am very much so - hence - stay in London as much as possible - last minute tube and straight back in to London. Was 50/50 on going - decided as its them and hopefully a double it merits a visit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.